Please read these terms of sale carefully.
You will be asked to expressly agree to these terms of sale before your payment is processed for products from our website.
When you place an order with us you are entering into a contract to purchase products, and you will need to take the following steps:
- you must add any of the product(s) you wish to purchase to your basket, and then proceed to the checkout;
- if you are a new customer, you must then create an account with us and log in; if you are an existing customer, you must enter your login details;
- once you are logged in, confirm your order and your consent to these terms of sale;
- you will be transferred to the PayPal website, and PayPal will handle your payment – you will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering;
- we will then send you an initial acknowledgment; and
- in the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available or that we have made a pricing mistake we will advise you by email;
- once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either send you an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order.
We will not file a copy of these terms of sale specifically in relation to your order. We may update the version of these terms of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these terms of sale for your records.
The only language in which we provide these terms of sale is English.
Before you place your order, you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors. You may correct those input errors.
Goods may vary from the images shown and although we have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products, colours may vary and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods. Accessories pictured with goods are not included unless stated in the specification. Whilst goods may be shown assembled, they may require assembly by you. Information supplied about the products on the website is approximate, although we have tried to be as accurate as possible, and provided in good faith.
Price and payment
Prices for products are quoted on our website. The website contains a large number of products and it is always possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product's correct price will be stated.
In addition to the price of the products, you will have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated when you pay for the product.
The prices on the website exclude all value added taxes.
Payment for all products must be made by credit or debit card, or PayPal.
Prices for products are liable to change at any time.
- Our standard delivery charge of £10 GBP covers a package up to 20kg with a surcharge of 50p per kg on top of this. If your order equates to multiple boxes we may have to give a surcharge for delivery but we will always contact you beforehand to agree a price before sending.
- We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order.
- Orders will be processed within 3 working days and dispatched for delivery the next working day. However, during busy periods these time scales may vary.
- We cannot guarantee an exact delivery time.
Returns, refunds and replacements
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the goods outlining the reason for the return. We will respond by email and advise accordingly.
- If we accept the reasons for return we will require to receive the returned product within 7 days following the date of our email response.
- The returned product must be unused, in its original unopened packaging with any seal or shrink-wrap intact, with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new.
Products returned under this policy must be sent by recorded delivery to:
Returns Department, Something Special, Station Road, Betchworth, Surrey, RH3 7BZ
- You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
Products may only be returned to us with our prior agreement, at your expense, and according to our directions. Any products returned in contravention of this Section will not be the subject of any refunds or replacements and you will continue to be liable for payment of the price of such products.
You warrant to us that:
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale;
- the information provided in your order is accurate and complete; and
- you will be able to accept delivery of the products.
These terms of sale will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in relation to these terms of sale.